Monday, March 26, 2012

Snow is gone,but it never stayed to begin with

Oh my gosh what is up with this hot as crap weather? Either way, I'm thinking of lace knits that can be worn in this heat without causing the wearer to pass out.

I'm working on a laptop bag(two actually) so that I can give one away. I decided to put one into Tophatter.com. Check it out and take a minute to mark a timer so you can buy this bag from Sweet Yarn. I have another laptop bag for you guys to enjoy quite soon. So for now:

This bag has a nice crochet design, and I have an awesome vintage button attached to it. The bag is stretchy, so feel free to cram a laptop chord in it or clip on a flash drive. Go wild! :)


I've been making quite a few laptop bags, and I will start listing them ASAP, as people need bags, but don't want to have a generic carrier.

Let me know what you think! :)

No review today, as I haven't been able to get a new yarn yet. I'll try to get some sumptuous yarn later on before April.

Happy March, don't be too crazy out there with this beautiful weather everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment