Thursday, May 3, 2012

Guess What's Coming to Knitter!

*I'm about to go to college again, in hopes of improving my job skill set. Let's hope it not only boosts my knowledge, but offers me a new field of open, unclaimed jobs like I haven't seen before lol*
That's right! The yarn I won is here! It got here right on schedule...actually ahead of schedule. I was fully expecting the post to take 8-10 days to get it here. Boys n' girls do we have a nice lot of yarn to review! I plan on reviewing the first of the batch in the second update(aka next post).

I'm still trying to get tophatter.com to work for me...I asked the staff questions, but I really wasn't told anything substantial as to why I cannot directly list. If this continues, and it's not just me...this could be a bad sign for the site. I hope they aren't trying to cut corners and in the process cut sellers a bad deal. I sincerely hope that isn't the case, because it's a decent website, and I've managed to get a few items sold that otherwise would have sat in inventory(you know the odds and ends a shop gathers every once and awhile).

RIGHT! You wanted to see the yarn didn't you? Haha, no I didn't forget, honest ;)
(the first sight of the yarn after nudging open the box. It was well packed, and ensured nothing would be coming out/moved before it got to me@sweetyarn)


(the yarn out in the open. Oooooh eyelash, thick and orange! I haven't seen pumpkin orange yarn in awhile!)

Everybody please, when you can, send a big old thank you to Dull Roar for even offering the opportunity! :)

Stay tuned, next time we meet we've gotta talk about one of the yarns I won, and maybe discuss what I did with it(if I'm that quick on the draw).

No comments:

Post a Comment